As seen in Discovery Girls Magazine
- Run all paper through the Xyron 9" Creative Station and leave on adhesive backing. (This will serve as your cutting mat)
- Open Create and Cut and make a guitar, heart and peace sign shape or use the shape pack by following the links provided.
- Using the box as a template trace over your patterned paper, cut out and apply to your box by running the paper through the 9" Creative Station.
- Attach shapes cut out with the Wishblade.
Other Products Used
- Wooden Box
- Patterned Paper
- Contrasting Patterned Paper
- Shape Pack from Cut It Out Now