Mother's Day Coupon
Mother's Day Coupon
As featured in Hobby Lobby's Stamping, Stationery and Scrapbooking.
- Cut a 8 ½ x 5 ½ piece of Core'dinations cream cardstock, folding in half to create a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ card base. With a bone folder, create a nice crisp crease.
- Cut a 3x5 ¼ inch piece of "Clover Vine" patterned paper, ink and distress, run through the 900, adhere ¼ inch from the right side and both bottom and top of card.
- Cut a strip of "Coupons" patterned paper, 4 coupons high, ink and distress, run through Xyron 9" Creative Station and adhere vertically approximately ¼ inch from bottom and right side of base patterned paper.
- Cut a 1x 3 inch strip from "Vintage Black Branch" patterned paper, snip a notch in the left end, ink and distress, run through Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and adhere horizontally flush on the right side approximately ¼ inch from bottom of card.
- Cut a ½ x 4 strip of "Cream and Black Polka Dot" patterned paper, snip a notch in left end, ink and distress, run through Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and adhere on top of "Vintage Black Branch" strip also flush with right side.
- Using a 2 inch Spellbinders nestables classic scallop circle die, cut one scallop circle from, "Vintage Black Branch" patterned paper, ink and distress, run through 900 and adhere at right hand end of notched patterned paper strips.
- Continuing with the 2 inch classic scallop circle die, cut 7 scalloped circles from the kraft gift tissue. Stack all tissue scalloped circles, with needle and thread, stitch an x in the center of the flowers to secure them together. Scrunch up each layer to create a full and dimensional flower. With a glue dot attach a black button as flower center. With another glue dot, attach flower to center of scallop circle.
Other Products Used
- Jenni Bowlin Classic Red/Black Paper Pad
- Core'dinations Vintage Brights Cardstock
- Hobby Lobby Gemstone Antique Flower Brads
- Hobby Lobby Black Buttons
- Hobby Lobby Black Twill
- Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Circles
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Black Soot
- We R Memory Keepers Heart Attack Distressing Tool
- Needle and Black Thread
- Glue Dot