- Use Design Runner with Holiday Disc and green ink to print "Happy Holidays" on white paper two times. Cut into strips.
- Using the base of a pencil, curl the strips around the pencil to create a circle small enough to slip the strips through the opening of the glass ornament.
- Push the 12" long ribbon into the opening of the glass ornament.
- Place the buttons into the ornament. Pour the gold, silver and white glitter into the ornament. Place embellsiments in or on the ornament.
- Shake ornament until the inside items arrange as desired.
Other Products Used
- Glass Ornament
- Patterned Paper
- White Paper
- Ribbon cut 8" long
- Assorted Buttons, Beads and Embellishments
- Silver, Gold and White Glitter