- Begin by drawing your scalloped circle using the Create and Cut program for the Wishblade.
- Create a new polygon. In Design Central, select the polyygon tab and increase the number of sides to 17, you will see a circle click hold and pull to give the side a curvature. when you have the desired length you will notice a second circle a bit outside of the shape, use that to adjust to the desired curve effect.
- Copy and paste to fit many on a page, repeat until you have the number of menus needed. Cut out on your Wishblade using the metallic paper.
- In your word processing program, type up your menu. You may want to choose a more decorative font for the title and a simpler and easier to read font for the contents of the menu.
- Type the lines so that they will fit well into the circle shape, and be sure that the size of your menu is smaller than your scalloped circle. Print them out on a practice paper until you’re sure that you like the way they look, then print them out on the cream cardstock.
- Use your circle cutter to cut the menus out of your cardstock, then trace around the edges of each cream circle with the gold pen.
- Attach your cardstock menus to the scalloped circles using the Xyron 2" Adhesive Runner.
Other Products Used
- Computer with Word Processing Software
- Copper Metallic Paper
- Cream Textured Cardstock
- Gold Metallic Paint Pen
- Circle Cutter