Fall Favor Boxes
Fall Favor Boxes
- Score in 2” from each side of the square. Score again, this time diagonally from the inside corner to the outside corner of the four numbered squares marked on the template. Fold along all scored lines. The diagonal folds should be folded towards the inside of the box, then attached to one of the straight sides using the 3/8” Adhesive Runner.
- Once all the flaps are attached to the inside the box will be put together by using one of the squares as a top and the other as a bottom. Be sure to place the favor inside the box before closing it. Set the box on top of the length of ribbon and bring up the ends to tie the bow on top of the box. Trim the ends of the ribbon.
- In your word processing program, type up the names of each guest. Started with the one, larger letter (their first initial). Make it the size you want, then adjust the color so that it will be light enough to be able to print over with a darker color for the full name. Use a more ornate font for the background letter and a simpler one for the full name. Make sure that everything you type will fit inside the 1” circle shape of your punch. Print a practice sheet first, if you like.
- Once you have your names printed out on the cream cardstock, punch them out with your punch and outline the edges with the gold pen. Attach these circles to the top of the boxes.
Other Products Used
- 2 6" x 6" Pieces of Metallic Cardstock
- 1 Yard of 1.5" Wide Ribbon
- 1 Piece 6" x 6" Cream Textured Cardstock
- Computer with Word Processing Program and Color Printer
- Gold Metallic Pen
- 1" Circle Punch
- Paper Trimmmer With Scoring Blade