- Use design runner accessories and Scrapworks Celebrations disc to add designs to the edges of green, gold, and red papers. Line up the paper edge with the inside of the printing strip. Print a continuous print. Cut strip off with paper trimmer. Repeat until you have desired amount of strips printed.
- Cut printed strips to 4" in length.
- Cut 4" x .5" paper strips from patterned paper pieces
- Fold strips into a tear-drop shape. Run 3/8" adhesive runner along the top edge to attach ends together. Repeat until you have everything ready to assemble.
- Run red ribbon through the 150 machine to coat with adhesive. Remove clear strip.
- Line ribbon up with the design runner accessory and print text onto ribbon. Remove backing and attach to the top lip of the clay pot.
- Add florist foam to inside the pot. Place dowel into foam and into tree to create a stand.
- Starting at the bottom edge, add a strip of mounting tape around the cone. Add folded paper strips one by one until you create your circle. Continue doing this until tree is full.
- At the top, create a small cone of patterned paper for the top. Attach with mounting tape.
- Use sticky spots to add buttons around the seam of the paper cone and the top row of folded paper strips.
Other Products Used
- Holiday Themed Patterned Paper
- Foam Cone
- Small Terracotta Pot
- Florist Foam