Create a variety of specialty edges on paper and other thin items. The starter kit includes a straight blade, guide wheel and guide bar. Cutz blades are available in a variety of straight and decorative styles and include a safety lock for protection. Use multiple cartridges at once for faster trimming.
Cutz Tips, Usage and Care
- To cut lighter weight fabrics, first apply fabric adhesive or begin cutting by layering fabric on a cutting mat to increase the thickness.
- Turn handle slowly to avoid the fabric from wrapping around the rollers.
- Do not wash sizing from fabric for best results.
- To prevent blades from dulling, only use dedicated blades for fabric and paper.
- Blades are sharp; keep hands and fingers away from blades.
- Install guide wheel close to handle side before installing cartridges.
- Two hands may be needed to push cartridge lock into place.
- Maximum number of Cutz cartridges used at once depends on placement, style and fabric thickness.
- Do not leave Cutz cartridges in locked position during storage. Doing so may dull the blades and damage the roller.
- To clean, use a soft, dry cloth. Never use abrasives
- Related Videos