- Open the Cut It Out Now “Fall Leaf” design templates in Xyron Create. Using your Xyron Wishblade cut a complete set of the leaves out of red and orange cardstock. Cut 2 teal 3/4” circles from teal/green paper.
- Paint the inside, top and bottom black. Let dry thoroughly. Trim the striped printed-paper to fit the inside wine holder section. Trim a portion of the teal and yellow printed cardstock to fit the top (outside) circular sections of the wine holder. Trim the yellow printed paper and the red cardstock to fit each side (outside) of the wine holder. Cut teal and red stripes to fit over the yellow printed paper.
- Place all cut sections through the Xyron 9" Creative Station with permanent adhesive. Adhere as shown.
- Using the needle or piercing tool, poke a hole through each side of the wine holder centered near the opening. Place a red brad through one of the cut teal circles then through each hole on the wine holder. Tie a 24 inch section of 1/4 inch ivory ribbon around each brad. Open prongs on the inside of the holder.
- Cut 2 pieces of the 1” brown ribbon to fit along the top and bottom of the wine holder. Cut 1 piece of the 3/4: purple to fit on the inside of the wine holder as shown. Place the ribbon through the Xyron Machine with permanent adhesive. Adhere the brown ribbon along the top and bottom of the wine holder to finish the edges. Adhere the purple ribbon along the inside as shown.
- Embellish the inside of the container with additional leaves and swirls (optional).
- Tip: Hang wine glass charms on the inside of the container made from the leaf shapes. Cut them on your Wishblade using shrink film.
Other Products Used
- 2 Sheets of 12” x 12” Red Cardstock
- 1 Sheets of 12” x 12” Yellow Printed Paper
- 1 Sheet of 12” x 12” Striped Printed Paper
- 1 Sheet of 12” x 12” Teal/Green Printed or Solid Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of 12” x 12” Orange Printed or Solid Cardstock
- 2 Long Prong Red Brads
- Coordinating Ribbon
- Cylindrical Cardboard Container
- Piercing Tool