- Cut out 5 white 2" x 2" x 2" triangles and ink edges.
- Cut out a 5" x 7" mat for 1 photo and other mats.
- Cut a 1" x 13" strip of blue fabric and run through Creatopia with Fabric Adhesive. Then fold in half to makea 1/2" x 13" strip. Run through again with seam hiding on back.
- Run your photo's, die cut words and stars, blue mat, and white triangles through the 5" Creative Station.
- Adhere white triangles on top of page to look like a banner. Place USA on top of white banner pieces. Then add your fabric strip on top of banner wrapping excess around the page.
- Adhere mat, photos, stars, rocket and words on the page as shown..
- Use glitter glue to outline "celebrate" and small arrows.
Other Products Used
- Creative Impressions Paper
- Blue Fabric
- Red, White & Blue Cardstock
- Ink Pad
- Die Cuts - USA and Celebrate words, 2 stars
- Glitter Glue
- 3 Photos