- Spray cigar box with white spray paint-allow to dry completely. Cut Lucky patterned paper to fit top and all sides of cigar box, leaving a bit of space, so paper is not flush with the edge of box.
- Ink all edges of patterned paper, Run thru Xyron Creatopia with permanent adhesive. Carefully adhere to cigar box.
- Using the Accucut Primitive star die and the Pop patterned paper(polka dot side up)-cut out a star by using the Xyron Creatopia Shapez.Using the same process, cut a series of arrows from the Accucut arrow die and Crush, Pop and Lucky patterned papers. With the green side of the Pop patterned paper facing up and the Accucut alphabet die-cut your child’s name. Cut a few 1/2” strips from each patterned paper and using the small star flower punch, punch many stars from all 3 patterned papers.
- Ink the edges of all of the elements. Run all of the elements thru the Creatopia permanent adhesive cartridge. Starting with the sides, begin by adhereing main element to side and then layer small arrows and stars to create dimension and depth to the sides of box-making sure to put name on the front.
- On to the top of the box, start by creating a cluster of arrows in upper right corner, place two small strips along bottom section of top of box, next place primitive star in upper left corner, adhere 2x2 inch photo in center of star, next layer the frame on top of the photo. With the remaining stars and small arrows continue to add and overlap for your desired look.
Other Products Used
- Cosmo Cricket - Get Happy Patterned Paper
- Alphabet Dies
- Arrow Dies
- Primitive Star Die
- Frame Die
- Cigar Box
- Mini Star Punch
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Krylon spray paint (white)