- Shape 12"x 12" patterned paper into a cone. Secure seam using the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner. Poke holes down the seam using the paper piercer about one inch apart. Insert small glitter brads.
- Using the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner, adhere the white pom-pom trim to the botton of the cone. Repeat step to adhere the silver cord trim. Make sure ends meet the back of the cone. Trim ends and secure with a large glitter brad. TIP: Apply a double layer of adhesive to paper to secure heavier embellishments.
- Tie a bow in the enter of the pink satin ribbon. Press the pink jewel brad thru the center know of bow. Using the paper piercer make a hole in the top, front of the cone. Press pink brad thru hold and spread prongs.
- Use Xyron Sticky Spots to place pink and green trim around the hat. Secure ends of pink and green pom-pom trims under the same large glitter brad in the back of the cone. Crisscross trim around hat. Secure ends at top of the cone with the pink jewel brad.
- Run the princess posies thru the Xyron 5" create-a-sticker. Place them anywhere on the hat. Use the paper piercer and punch a hole in the center of posie. Attach a glitter brad to center.
- Apply the 'Princess' rub-on to the transparency sheet and cut around it. Adhere a jewel crown sticker above the 'P' in princess. Using Xyron Sticky Spots, adhere the transparency to the front of hat. Extra: You can attach ribbon to the bottom sides of the hat using the large glitter brads so they can tie the hat under their chin to wear.
Other Products Used
- Imaginisce - 'Fairest of them all' Collection: 12" x 12" Patterned paper, Sparkle Gem Stickers, Princess Posies, Small & Large Glitter Brads, Pink Royal Jewel Brad, Jewel Crown Stickers, Royal Rub-Ons
- Transparency Sheet
- Green & Pink Pom Pom Trim
- White Pom Pom Trim
- Silver Cord Trim
- Pink Satin Ribbon
- Paper Piercer