- Using the Design Runner, print a continuos design across the front of the card, about ¾” down from the top.
- Cut out the bird image from the Valentine Paper and attach it to the card as shown.
- Using the Epoxy letter stickers, spell the word “LOVE” next to the bird.
- Attach the brads to the scallops on the front of the card and print the words “Valentine’s Day” across the bottom right edge of the inside of the card, using the Design Runner.
Other Products Used
- Circle Card & Scallop Card
- Valentine Paper
- Heart Brads
- Epoxy Heart Letters
- Epoxy Stickers
- Black Pen