- Cut green cardstock to 6" x 12". Fold in half to create a 6" x 6" card.
- Cut a 1" circle out of the green dotted paper. Fold in half. Adhere using the Xyron 3/8" adhesive runner attach to the top of a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" red dotted paper. Punch a hole in center of green dot half circle. Add pink brad in hole.
- Cut a 4" x 4" pink velvet paper. Run both the red and pink paper square though the 5" create-a-sticker and adhere to front of card.
- Use the Xyron Personal Cutting System with Handwriting Font Design Book to cut "JOY" out of the green dotted paper. Adhere using the Xyron 5" create-a-sticker to the front of the card.
- Run the star through the Xyron 5"create-a-sticker. Apply glittter. Tie ribbon through the star and attach to brad on top of card.
Other Products Used
- Green Cardstock
- Green Dot Paper - Frances Meyer
- Red Dot Paper - Frances Meyer
- Red Velvet Paper - Doodlebug
- Star Chipboard - Bazzill
- Pink Brad