Click Here for a video on how to make this project!
- Paint house with white acrylic paint. Paint roof with 2nd coat of white paint. Let dry.
- Paint a think layer of glossy accents on the roof. Sprinkle with glitter.
- Paint the grass with green paint. Apply glitter when still wet.
- Trace and cut out each wall of the house and each roof panel to make a template.
- Run all paper thru the Xyron 9" Creative Station. Adhere to the house form.
- Cut the acetate sheets to the size of each windowed wall. Run through the Xyron 9" Creative Station. Adhere to the inside of the house with adhesive facing outside. Sprinkle the outside of window pains with glitter. Shake off excess.
- Decorate the house with paper trim and scalloped circle (Use paper punch to punch out a circle and cut in half) over the door by running the pieces thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. Adhere to the house. Put your flamelss tea lights in the house and enjoy your project in a bathroom, bedroom or hall.
Other Products Used
- My Mind's Eye - Laundry Line Patterned Paper
- Paper Mache House
- Doodlebug Glitter & Paper Trim
- Sheetload Acetate Sheets
- White & Green Acrylic Paint
- Scalloped Circle Punch
- Flameless Tealights