Holiday Clear Pail
Holiday Clear Pail
- Cut Christmas tree shapes from pink pattern paper using the Xyron Wishblade.
- Run Christmas trees through the Xyron 5" Creative Station. Attach trees around the bottom of pail.
- Cut a strip of green and white dot paper 1" wide and long enough to wrap around pail. Run the strip of paper through the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and wrap around pail.
- Using the 4" x 4" white cardstock and Xyron Personal Cutting System, cut large scallops from the Basics Shapes book.
- Run the scallops through the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. Attach around upper edge of pail.
- Apply glitter glue to open circles of Christmas trees.
- Cut a scallop circle from the white cardstock to fit lid of pail using the Xyron Wishblade.
- Cut a circle from the green and white dot papper to layer on top fo the white scallop circle using the Xyron Wishblade.
- Run both the scallop circle and circle through the Xyron 5" Creative Station and adhere to top of pail lid. Use one of the pink trees and adhere to center of circle. Adhere rhinestones to circles on tree.
- Cut and tie ribbons to handle of pail.
- Optional Tag Instructions: Cut a small scallop circle from green and white dot paper using the Wishblade. Cut a small white circle to lay on top of the small scallop circle using the Wishblade. Run the scallop and circle through the Xyron 5" Creative Station. Layer circle to center of scallop circle. Use the Xyron Design Disc Maker with the Ballerina Font Disc and type the words "For You". Print the words onto pink cardstock using the Xyron Design Runner. Use a circle punch to punch out the words and use the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner to adhere to the center of the white small circle tag.
Other Products Used
- Clear Pail
- Green & White Polka Dot Paper
- Pink Pattern Paper
- 4" x 4" Squares of White Cardstock
- Paper Trimmer
- Small Red Rhinestones
- Glitter Glue
- Small Circle Punch
- Mis. Ribbon in Matching Colors