Testing Text balhslahlasdhklashdlasjdklasjdlajdlaksdjladj;asljd;a
- Remove insert and paint frame. Sand with steel wool and apply second coat if needed.
- Peel backing off napkin and cut napkin to be 9”wide. Feed napkin through the Xyron 9" Creative Station, using repositionable adhesive. Adhere napkin to the frame’s insert, wrapping napkin around the back. Repeat steps with remaining pieces of napkin to completely cover wooden insert, carefully matching edges of napkins to have a seamless pattern.
- Using contrasting paint and foam stamps, stamp the word “GRACE”, centered on the insert. Allow time to dry.
Other Products Used
- 19”x 6” wooden memory frame
- Large rectangular paper napkin
- Acrylic paint (for frame and a contrasting color for letters)
- 2 ½” foam letter stamps
- Foam brush
- Steel wool
- Clear acrylic sealer spray
- Brown craft paper (to cover back of frame)
- Cutting mat
- Exacto knife