Glitter Christmas Ornaments
- Using the 5" Creative Station and adhesive cartridge, apply adhesive to the front of each ornament.
- Peel the clear layer off of the adhesive sheet, and remove the ornaments. Trim ½" wide strips and ½" circles from the white portion of the adhesive sheet. Place these on top of the ornaments to use as a 'mask'. (see photo) The stripes are placed diagonally on the ornament-shape, and the circles are used on the Christmas tree.
- Use brown pigment ink to create the tree trunk; use yellow pigment ink for the top of the ornament.
- On the tree, adhere small strips of elastic trim as garland.
- Pour glitter on unmasked areas. Shake off access.
- Remove white strips and circles. Carefully pour glitter over the previously masked areas to create the white stripes and pink circles. Shake off access.
- Punch a hole in the top of each ornament. Thread elastic trim through the holes and tie in a knot.