- Use the Xyron Creatopia with the Shapez to die cut several flowers and small circles from each patterned paper.
- Run all flowers and small circles (flower centers) thru the Xyron 5" Creative Station with permanent adhesive.
- Leaving flowers on backing sheet, peel small circles off and place a circle in the center of each flower.
- Run buttons thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and place one button in the center of each circle.
- Starting in the upper edge, begin to adhere layered flower to lamp shade, being sure to stagger into a diagonal fashion, then going back to fill in for a full and rich cascade of flowers.
Other Products Used
- Lamp and Shade
- Flower Die
- Small Circle Die
- Glitz "Gigi" Patterned papers