Fancy Stocking Wishlist
Fancy Stocking Wishlist
- Stocking: Trace and cut two stockings from the bright pink cardstock. Run the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner around the edges of one of the stockings. Make sure to leave the top without adhesive. (This will be the opening for the wishlist to go into.) Place the second stocking on top and press together.
- Cut four triangles from white cardstock using the Xyron Personal Cutting System and Basic Shapes Book. Run triangles thru the Xyron 9" Creative Station and attach to top of stocking, points down. Apply lime green rhinestones to all four triangle points using the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner.
- Run two strips of adhesive using the Xryon 3/8" Runner to the top of the stocking and tip of toe on stocking. Press marabou trim onto adhesive. Trim ends.
- Cut one wavy edge from shape (#2) from the Tag Shapes book using the Xyron Personal Cutting System. Use the Xyron Design Disc Maker and Fairytale Font to print the label "Mom's Wishlist" using the Xyron Design Runner onto white cardstock. Cut to fit behind the lime green frame. Cut heel patch out of white cardstock following the template pattern. Run heel patch, frame and white label thru the Xyron 9" Creative Station and attach to stocking. (see photo for reference in placing items if needed.)
- Use the green marker to draw faux stitching around the edges and the heel patch.
- Goodies in Stocking: Cut a strip of white cardstock 8" x 2" (this will be the wishlist)
- Trim a piece of white cardstock 1/2" x 5" and a strip of red cardstock 3/8" x 6". Run the white cardstock thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. Lay red strip across at an angle and snip at edges, repeat until it looks like a candy cane. Run again thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and sprinkle with clear microbeads.
- Using the Xyron Personal Cutting System and Basic Shapes Book cut one circle from the red cardstock and one circle from the transparecncy. Cut four small circles from white cardstock. Run the white circles thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and apply white glitter. Run again thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and apply to transparency circle. Apply adhesive on the backside of the transparency using the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner, under the white circles and adhere transparency to the red circle. (This will hide the adhesive behind the white circle.)
- Using the Basic Shapes Book with the Xyron Personal Cutting System cut one left shape from the bright pink cardstock and one leaf shape from the transparency. Using the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner make diagonal lines across the transparency left shape and adhere to bright pink cardstock. Tracing over the exact line, run another strip of adhesive using the Xyron 3/8" Adhesive Runner. Apply bright pink glitter.
- Use the gingerbread die cuts or cut two gingerbread men from brown cardstock using the Xyron Wishblade. Layer and attach the goodies to the top of the white cardstock wishlist. Insert list into stocking so the goodies are sticking out the top.
- This list can be adhered to the wall, pinned to a corkboard or you can attach some Xyron Magnet Tape to the back and hang on the fridge. This is a great decorative way to keep a list of what everyone wants for the holidays.
Other Products Used
- Cardstock - Red, White, Lime Green, Brown and Bright Pink
- White Marabou Trim
- Lime Green Rhinestones
- Transparency Sheet
- Clear Microbeads
- Bright Pink and White Glitter
- Green Fine Tip Marker
- Gingerbread Die Cuts (Or use Xyron Wishblade to make die cuts)
- Stocking Template
- Paper Trimmer