- Use your circle template to cut the largest circle possible from your 12" x 12" piece of paper. If you don’t have anything large enough, you can use your ruler and pencil to measure out from a smaller circle to get the size you need, or you can draw a large circle using a piece of string and a pencil, just hold the string in place in the center of the page with the pencil tied to the end and pull the pencil around the paper to get your shape.
- Use one of these methods or a large template to get the largest circle possible out of your 18" x 18" piece of paper.
- Trace and cut with scissors. Use your gold pen to draw a ring around the edges of each circle. This is just to add a little extra detail and doesn’t need to be perfectly even.
- Use the 2” and 3/8 inch adhesive runners to attach the smaller circle to the top of the larger circle.
Other Products Used
- 1 Piece of 18" x 18" Paper
- 1 Piece of 12" x 12" Paper
- Metallic Gold Pen
- Circle Template