- Cut small square and rectangle shapes from the four colors of vellum. Enough to cover the glass jar. Run pieces of vellum through the 2.5" create-a-sticker, using the permanent adhesive cartridge. Apply squares to jar making sure the edges of the vellum overlap slightly.
- Trim two pieces of dark brown cardstock to 1.5” x 12” and run thru the 2.5" create-a-sticker. Place one strip around the top of the jar and one band around the bottom of the jar.
- Cut 4” x 4” squares out of the remaining dark brown cardstock. Using the Junkitz Designer book for the Personal Cutting System, cut four leaf shapes from the dark brown cardstock squares. Run the cut shapes thru the 2.5" create-a-sticker. Apply shapes over vellum on jar. Turn on battery operated tea light and place inside jar. Enjoy!
Other Products Used
- Glass Jar
- Battery Operated Tea Light Candle
- Dark Brown Cardstock
- Red, Orange, Yellow & Green Sheets of Vellum