- Cut medium pink cardstock into a 2” x 6” strip and round corners with punch.
- Cut light pink cardstock into 4” x 4” square and place on mat of Xyron Personal Cutting Sytems. Use the Basics Shapes book that was included with the purchase of your Xyron Personal Cutting System and cut one regular size cloud shape and one small (-) cloud shape.
- Cut cream cardstock into 4” x 4” square and place on mat of Xyron Personal Cutting System. Use the Basics Shapes book and cut one regular size square shape. Round two corners of the square using your punch. Use your scoring tool to score the back side of the square from the top (square corners) to the bottom (rounded corners). These score lines are the ridges in the cupcake liner.
- Using your scissors cut a small heart from pink cardstock. Place into the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. Remove clear film and backing. Apply red glitter to sticky side. Place into the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker again with glitter side facing up.
- Assemble your cupcake using the 3/8” adhesive runner. Large cloud shape on top of square. Small cloud shape on top of large cloud shape. Place small glittered heart on top of small cloud shape. Run a strip of adhesive from the Xyron 3/8” adhesive runner at the very top of bookmark and attach the cupcake. Apply the pink glitter glue (the icing) to bottom edges of the cloud shapes.
- Use the Xyron Design Disc Maker, blank disc and Ballerina Font disc to spell out ‘Hello cupcake!’ Insert the disc into the Xyron Design runner and print onto cream cardstock. TIP: Using the ruler from the DR accessory kit will make this step very easy. Cut sentiment into a 1” x 2” rectangle. Run thru the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and attach to bottom portion of bookmark.
Other Products Used
- Light Pink, Medium Pink & Cream Cardstock
- Pink & Red Glitter
- Scoring Tool
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Paper Trimmer