- Place the circle card on top of a piece of black Lovey Dovey paper. Trace the card, cut out the image and run it through the 5" Creative Station. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut out two paisley images from the Lovey Dovey paper. Punch a 2.25” circle from a white piece of paper. Punch four small holes in the center of the circle, mimicking a button. Using the Adhesive Runner, attach the circle and two paisleys to the front of the card as shown in the photo.
- Using the paper piercer, punch two holes on the upper right hand side of the white circle. Place two shaped brads in those holes, a paisley and a heart brad. Pierce another hole next to the paisley on the lower left corner of the circle. Place a paisley brad in that hole.
- Outline the shapes with white dots and write the words “I Love You Always” with the white pen.
- Print the words “Kiss Me” from the Occasions Design Disk onto the red Lovey Dovey paper. Place the circle card on top of the printed words, centering them. Then trace the card, cut out the image and run it through the 5" Creative Station. Attach it to the inside of the card. Pierce a hole next to the words and put a heart Lovey Dovey brad through it.
- For the envelope, print a succession of hearts across the bottom using the Design Runner.
- Cut out four paisleys from the Lovey Dovey paper and attach them to the card as shown in the photo. You can also put a heart brad into just the front of the envelope so you can still put the card into it.
Other Products Used
- Circle Card and Matching Envelope
- Lovey Dovey Papers
- Lovey Dovey Shaped Brads
- Paper Piercer
- White Ink Pen
- Inch Hole Punch
- Black Ink Pen
- 2.25" Circle Punch