- Create stocking by tracing a pattern onto cardstock and chipboard (use Xacto knife to cut chipboard). Adhere cardstock onto chipboard with Xyron 2" runner. Ink edges.
- Cut stocking top from pattern out of patterned paper and punch 4 small circles. Adhere with Xyron 3/8" runner to top of stocking and circles to stocking.
- Add stitches with white gel pen.
- Using a strip of coordinating cardstock print images with the Xyron Design Runner, cut out and attach to another piece of patterned paper. Adhere using the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker.
- Cut 2 different sized star with the Personal Cutting System Junkitz Design Book and run through the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. Wrap bead trim around stocking and adhere star using 3/8" adhesive runner to stocking.
- Using a scrap of coordinating patterned paper, create a loop for stocking holder and attach using 3/8" adhesive runner to back.
Other Products Used
- Patterned Paper
- Small Circle Punch
- Distress Ink
- Bead Trim
- Xacto Knife
- White Gel Pen