- Trace front and back of composition book on patterend papers. Cut out. Use the Xyron 4" Adhesive Runner to adhere paper to book.
- Run 9 1/2" of ric rac through the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker and adhere to cover.
- Use the Xyron Personal Cutting System and Tag Shapes Book to cut out a 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" tag with patterned paper. Then cut a strip of 3/4" x 4 1/2". Use the Xyron Design Disc Maker to create custom words. Use the Xyron Design Runner to print the words and use the Junkitz Design Disc to print stitches anywhere on your project. Use the Xyron 4" adhesive runner to adhere tag to front cover.
- Add the buttons using Xyron 3/8" adhesive runner.
- Use the Xyron Personal Cutting System and Tag Shapes book to cut tabs. Use the Xyron Design Runner and Xyron Design Disc Maker to create your own titles on the tabs. Use the Xyron 3/8" adhesive runner to attach tabs to pages in the book.
Other Products Used
- Patterned Papers - 4 kinds
- Composition Book
- Buttons - 3
- Mis. Trims, Ribbons & Fibers
- Paper Trimmer/Scissors