- Cut three 3” x 7” lengths of Valentine paper. Ink the edges and then run all three lengths through the 5" Creative Station.
- Starting at the back of the candy bars, wrap one length of paper around each candy bar. Then, use the 3/8”Runner to secure the back together.
- Ink the edges of the plastic OTC heart and attach it to one of the candy bars as shown.
- Print the word “Amore” using the Design Runner on to the pink Valentine paper. Then cut a heart shape around the word. Ink the edges and attach a brad and metal heart to it. Adhere to one of the candy bars using the 3/8” Runner.
- Print a heart flower image using the Design Runner and cut out a heart shape around the image. Attach a “xoxo” brad to the heart, ink the edges and attach using the 3/8” Runner.
Other Products Used
- Square chocolate wrapped chocolate bars (Ghirardelli)
- Valentine Glitter Paper
- “XOXO” Brad
- Metal Heart
- Brown ink