- Run 4" x 8" and 2-1/2" x 8" animal print paper, photo mats, and photo's through the Xyron 5" create-a sticker.
- Apply 4" x 8" on front of album.
- Run smaller items and ribbon up to 1 1/2" though the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker.
- Adhere label "Clement's Cats" to metal tag and border to the bottom of album.
- Attach charms to metal tag and string on ribbon. Then attach ribbbon onto the album.
- Attach crown and jewels to cat photo.(You may use your Xyron Wishblade to create cat paws, crown and cat die cut. You may also take a photo of your cat and scan the photo to use as the animal print in your album.)
- Add fibers and ribbon to rings on album.
- Each page has two 2-1/2"x 8" strips of the cat/animal print paper running horizontally and then either a red or a yellow cardstock rectangle 2-1/2" x 4" running vertically on each side, a Title on one side and a Paw print or embellishment on the other side -- all of which are on the red and yellow rectangles. Then add a photo on each side of the printed card stock.
- Right sided page TABS - Run 3" strips of ribbon through the 250 and fold over the side of each page in the album. Then use a needle and thread to sew the animal print poofy balls on the fold portion of the ribbon
- Enjoy creating your own special album of your favorite pet.
Other Products Used
- Chipboard Album
- Animal Print Paper
- Red, Yellow and Tan Cardstock
- Frame Transparency
- Heart, Bell and Cat Charms
- Metal Tag
- 3 Rings
- Rhinestone Jewels
- Cat Die Cuts
- Poofy Balls
- Cat Rub-ons
- Needle and Thread