Cafe Wall Art
Cafe Wall Art
- Paint artist canvas with acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
- Cut three circles (size to fit your canvas) from cardstock using a circle die run thru the Xyron Creatopia Shapez or die press of your choice. Using the Xyron Cutz straight cartridge, trim a small piece of the circle off for bottom of circles to make bottom of the cup. Trim more off the top of the circles to make the top of the cup.
- Use the Xyron Border Patternz flower pattern to emboss flowers on beige cardstock. Use the Xyron Border Patternz dots to emboss circles all over the white cardstock. Use the Xyron Border Patternz scallop to emboss top and bottom edge of brown cardstock. Then use the hole punch to punch out dots on bottom edge of cup.
- Use the rubber stamps and black ink to stamp randomly onto the painted canvas. Set aside to dry.
- Run the chipboard scrolls thru the Xryon Creatopia using the Permanent Adhesive cartridge. Apply coordinating glitters to ‘cup handles’ and ‘steam’. Run the chipboard scrolls thru the Xyron Creatopia again using the same adhesive cartridge only this time make sure the glitter side is up.
- Place pop dots or foam tape onto back of ‘cups’ and stack onto canvas. Once the cups are ‘stacked’ the way you like add the handles to the cups. Place steam scroll into the top cup.
Other Products Used
- Artist Canvas
- Acrylic Pain
- Brown, Beige and White Cardstock
- Chipboard Scrolls (1 large & 3 small)
- Silver, Copper and Brown Glitter
- Permanent Black Ink Pad
- Rubber Stamps
- Paint Brush
- Circle Die
- Embossing Folders
- Pop Dots or Foam Tape
- Small Hole Punch